Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 197

Thanks dad, for hanging out with me today and letting me try out your 105 macro lens. It was good to see you.

Anyone doing anything fun on the long weekend? I don't think we are, unfortunately. Well, that's not entirely true. We were thinking of checking out the crooked forest. I don't know where it is or how far away it is, but I was hoping it would be a good day trip.

I don't have much else to say at the moment. Maybe I should plan something nice for day 200. That's Saturday, and I'm busy most of Saturday. The least I could do is post a photo, or write a poem or something. We'll see.

Take care, everybody. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the day it was great, we must do something again..

Marsha said...

the crooked forest is great. I found the letter M in one of the trees :)