Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 183

I am not going to write much for today's post, sorry. Tomorrow I'm hoping to make a vlog for myself, but if I don't get the chance, it'll most likely be the next day. Tomorrow I'm making a quick video that sort of interviews the 3 runners running the entire 143 kms for Run143 (www.run143.com or www.run143.blogspot.com). The first link is the actual website with the information, donation link, etc. The second link is the blog for the run, which will have various entries of the runners and participants. The blog is where I'll be posting the videos I take during the run.

That probably sounds more confusing that it really is.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted via this blog.

Also, if you are on twitter, I'll be live tweeting from the road as I do my walk, and hang out with the other runners. Should be a decent time.

Thanks for stopping by. Take care.

No comments: