Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 182

Monday has come to an end. It was a fairly productive day, which is good.The week is going to get busier as it goes, I think. I have some photography stuff to work on, some videos to prepare for Run143, all the while preparing for our trip to Vancouver (which I'm super excited about). Oh, and we're taking our car in to get a new windshield put in...just in time for our trip. Now we'll be able to see when we're driving into the sunsets, instead of seeing a window full of pits and a crack across it and other marks.

I hope everyone is doing great these days. I've been doing fairly well. Sadness sort of hits me from time to time, but not for as long these days. I just keep on moving along, and it goes away. It'll get easier and easier, I hope.

Anyway, that's about it for today. Take care, all.

No comments: