Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 184

Tomorrow morning I meet up with several people at 5:30 am (by the time you read this, we would have met already), then take off for North Battleford. I'm still awake past 12:30 because I am making and uploading a couple of videos before the morning.

The thing I'm most nervous about now is not getting enough sleep. I know I'm only doing 10 km. There are three people running the entire 143kms over three days. Think of and pray for those. There are also several others running/walking/biking various distances.

I'll be posting facebook status' and twitter updates throughout the day, if I have coverage on the highway. I sure hope I do. If not, I'll post as soon as I can.

I'll leave it at that. Thanks so much for reading. I was hoping to have my own vlogs up during this run, but it's looking like I'll be busy with other projects, which is ok.  Check out www.run143.blogspot.com to follow the runners as they blog, and to see any videos or photos that may be uploaded during the run! Take care!

No comments: