Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 194

We're driving home in the morning, a day earlier than originally thought. My wife wants to get back to study for an exam, and I am just finished. I'm finished with this holiday. Not that it wasn't great. I mean, it was really great, for the most part. I think it's my emotions that are finished with the holiday. I find myself getting annoyed with everything and everyone. It doesn't help that I'm at a family reunion at the end of a vacation and I'm tired. Oh well. Not really a big deal. Just sharing.

I was hoping to get some photos uploaded during my time here in Cranbrook, but I've kept busy enough that I haven't really had time. I'll do that this week coming.

I went golfing today, which was pretty fun. We played Texas scramble, which means each team uses the best shot of that particular tee off, or of any shot thereafter. It takes most of the pressure off of individuals, and makes it a lot more fun for those who aren't experienced at the game (aka, those who suck, like me). The course was pretty nice, with the mountains in the background all around. Let me say though...golf carts are the way to go. They are half the fun.

I think that's it for now. I hope you're all doing really great. Take care.

No comments: