Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 186 and 187

I didn't get a chance to post our first night away, as the place we stayed at didn't have wireless. So, I'll just recap you on the day. It sucked up until we left the city. Then it was good, because we weren't in the city. I was super tired most of the evening, because I had had some very short sleeps trying to get some stuff finished for someone. Anyway, we made it to Calgary, had about 5 hours sleep, then were up this morning to leave for Vancouver area. We're staying with our good friends in Surrey, and are really excited to hang out with them over the next few days.

The drive to Surrey was absolutely amazing. There was always something beautiful to behold. The trip didn't really seem long at all, because of how breathtaking it was. For the first time that I can remember, I found myself thinking, "I don't want to go back home". Maybe that's another story.

I think I'll go to bed now. It has been a long crappy last few days, with the exception of today. Today was great. Take care.

2 comments:

candra said...

Sorry that the run wasn't great for you. Hope your holiday will be good.

Jason said...

It wasn't the run that wasn't good. Our holiday is fantastic so far.