Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 285

Well I'm thinking tonight about different personality types. My wife and I went to a marriage small group tonight. We will be going through four different personalities, and their needs, wants, behaviors, the way they love, the way they need to be loved, etc. It should be very interesting. I like discussing different personality types, with the understanding that rarely does anyone fit perfectly into one. Often, however, the descriptions are uncanny, and you can share a few inside jokes with a glance.
I think I'm going to bed now. Thanks for coming by to read. Love you all, take care.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

ooh! Is it a book you're working from? If so...which one?
Ben and I did a study like this and really benefited from it. Would definitely do another.