Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 290

Day 290 in the books. It was a pretty good day overall. My boss asked me to come in early and work a full day. It was a great day, other than breaking the water jug lid. A mistake that could have been avoided, but it happened, and my boss showed a lot of patience and understanding. He said he was glad I didn't cut myself, and that it was bound to happen at some point anyway (as in, someone was going to break it eventually, not that I was going to).

I've been feeling pretty hungry here and there, especially between meals. I don't think I've been eating quite enough. I'll talk about it on my misterdiabetic vlogs, but I think I'm afraid of food at the moment. I'm afraid that food will hurt me, not help me. So, I eat fairly small portions, and have a vegetable/fruit snack here and there. For the most part, I've been good, but today, especially tonight, i was quite hungry. I made myself a good size veggie "stir fry" (without all the sauce...just used a tiny bit of olive oil and some franks redhot). I was told that I can eat veggies without any real concern of it having to watch carbs. Well, almost all veggies...I have to watch the starch, like potatoes, corn, etc. Anyway, this isn't exciting for you, I'm sure.

I should probably get to bed. 6:30 comes early, especially when it's 1:00 am already.

Take care, all. Love you!

No comments: