Saturday, October 08, 2011

Day 268

I'm making cinnamon buns tonight. I haven't done that in quite a while. I used to make them quite a bit in college when I had my own apartment, and have people over to eat them. Cinnamon buns, and regular buns. It was very relaxing for me, and a way to avoid homework. :)

I work this weekend again, of course, but I wish I had it off for thanksgiving weekend, and for homework. I have a paper due on Wednesday. Oh well...I'll make due.

Bla bla bla, boring again. If I just made the time, and posted photos and did some fun stuff, eh? I think I've said it before...I might be doing the bare minimum these days, just go get through. I think it'll get better soon...at least I hope it does, for your sake!

That's about it for now. I have to go put the cinnamon buns in the oven. Take care, all! Love you!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I have been wanting to make cinnamon buns for a few weeks. I know that I shouldn't because then we will eat them....but they are so good....mmm...one of these days!