Friday, October 07, 2011

Day 267

Oops, I did it again, I fell asleep before I posted.

I got a new phone. I decided I would try android power this time. Don't get me wrong...I like apple, and iPhones are pretty sweet for what they do...I just wanted an android. I don't think any of you care, so I'll stop.

Oh, just one more thing...for those of you who are wondering, I got the Samsung Galaxy S2.

Okay, that's all I'll say about that for now. No wait, one more thing. Don't go thinking we spent unwisely just because of the fancy phone. We saved our pennies, literally. Also other spare coins, tip money, and a few dollars here and there over the last few months. I've been trying not to care what others think, but we definitely have been trying to be more financially responsible. That's a habit that you want others to have as well...financial responsibility. We have a ways to go, but it has definitely improved.

My parents are coming through this morning for breakfast before they continue through to Alberta. I wish I could go, but an assignment and work are holding me back. One of these Thanksgivings I'll make it out to my family.

I'll stop there. I'll post later, for the actual Friday Day 268 post. Thanks for reading! Take care.

2 comments:

crystal said...

I am not going anywhere either jason, actually I am having a really hard time not being able to spend it with everyone, since last Thanksgiving was the last holiday I got to spend with grandma, not knwing two weeks later she would be in the hospital

Jason said...

Yeah, it's a weird time of year, from here on till Christmas. Hopefully we get to see each other around the holidays though!