Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 288

Tomorrow (Friday) morning I have an appointment with the diabetes education centre. I'm not sure what they're going to tell me, other than general education on diabetes and diet tips and things of that nature. I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it's not a group meeting. It probably will be, but I hope not. I do better one on one with that sort of thing. I guess I'll see.

I also have to get up early tomorrow for a meeting, so I really should go to bed. 5:30am comes pretty quick. Take care!

PS, be looking forward to a new vlog/blog I plan on starting about weight loss and diabetes and health in general (including mental health). I'm not an expert at all, and that's the point. It's going to be about my journey toward health, away from bad habits and a lifestyle that has hurt me over the years. I don't know the exact format, or exactly what it'll look like, but I'm really looking forward to it. I really hope it'll be mostly videos via youtube.

Okay, for real this time, take care. Love you all.

No comments: