Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 275

Tomorrow I have to get some blood work done. Actually, I was supposed to get this blood work done over a year ago, but I put it off ha ha. It wasn't an emergency...just to check the regular stuff like cholesterol, etc. Anyway, tomorrow morning (Saturday) is it. I'll just get it over with now, and hopefully won't have to get anymore needles for a while.

Things are going pretty good. Went to the Keg tonight for dinner with my wife and her parents. After that, we got cheese cake. Yum. It was my wife's favorite kind...toffee cheesecake.

I should get to bed. I might have a busy morning running around tomorrow, then I have to work the afternoon till 6. After that, we're having supper with my parents. It'll be a good day.

Take are, all. Love you!

No comments: