Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Day 265

This is it. It feels much more like the home stretch than it did half way through the year. Today there are only 100 posts left till the end of my year. After I finish this post, only double digits left. Strange.

Some people are really good bloggers. They can think of stuff to write, and think about. Some can make people laugh. Some can vent really well. Honestly, I'm not sure what I've done over the past 265 days on this thing. That's okay though. I'm fine with that. It is what it is. I think when it's over, I will blog with a more specific purpose, and probably not every day. Anyway, enough about that.


Spent a little time with some friends tonight. They have a really great 5 month old boy. It made me really look forward to having our own child. I probably don't need to say it, but losing our first has made me appreciate even more the idea of having a child. I value very much the life of that little baby, and I just want it to make it to term, happy and healthy.


We weren't able to hear the heart beat of our last baby. They had tried a few times over a couple of weeks, and finally decided to do an ultrasound, which is when they found out the baby had died. Hearing the heart beat of our new baby is extremely important to us. Our appointment is next Thursday. I'll keep you posted.


I think I'll leave it at that tonight. I know that baby stuff is sensitive to some, and others just find pregnancy/baby talk annoying. Okay, okay. I'll stop for now. Take care.

1 comment:

Karen said...

And others love the talk of new life. I love to hear about hope, and the future - and healthy babies.