Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 282

Okay, I had a thought just now, and I really hope I can stick to it. My issues, or problems aren't worth denying myself to others. Basically, I can't really be there for others the way I want to be if I'm focused on myself. That might be an obvious observation, but the idea just hit me a bit harder just now.

Anyway, I've been thinking about starting a blog about my "journey" toward being healthy. It would for sure be talking about my diabetes, but not necessarily in a "poor me" sort of way. I want to talk about diet, recipes, exercise, thoughts, weigh-ins/weight tracking, measurements, and maybe even the odd family appropriate photo...we'll see about that, though...I'm pretty shy, and I want you to be able to eat your supper after reading the blog. My hope is that it will be helpful to everyone, not just diabetics. Let me know what you think. Yay, or nay?

Okay, I need to keep studying. Love you all, and thanks so much for reading.

No comments: