Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 273

My first post written from my phone on a blogger application. Its very simple looking, but if it gets the job done, great.
This way, I can switch locations with out having to fully stop writing, our if I need to stop for a bit, and come back to writing later, that is fine. I can also write when inspiration strikes, instead of trying to remember and inevitably forgetting.
I'm sitting in the parking lot at Sobeys at the moment. I just got a few essentials.

Tomorrow (probably today when you read this) we're going to our midwife to hopefully hear our baby's heartbeat. I am really really l looking forward to that.

I should get going home. Thanks for reading again today. Love you, take care. If there are any words out of place, blame the new phone.


1 comment:

Jason said...

Oops, and apparently I held the camera wrong!