Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 167

It was a good Sunday. Church, lunch, cuddle with my wife (I'm a firm believer that cuddling/snuggling with your spouse/partner is a relationship builder), nap, visit with the inlaws, and now I'm going to do some more editing.

My wife and I were praying for a friend and his mom tonight. After praying for them, I prayed that we would have twins. That's what I hope and pray for when we start trying again. I want twins. I asked Jenn if she wanted me to stop hoping/praying for twins. She said no, she doesn't mind if I do that. I'm going to hope and pray my face off for twins now. If you could do the same, that would be pretty cool. Let's see what happens. :)

Well, I think I'll leave it at that. Thanks so much for reading. Take care.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Twins!? You are crazy :P haha

Tyler Horton said...

Twins would rad! The more children raised by you (and your wife) in this world the better.

Oh, and I had another vlog request. Using stick man cartoons, tell the story of how you became a coffee 'snoob' or how someone can 'murder' an espresso.