Thursday, June 09, 2011

Day 149

It was a decent day overall. I had a good visit with a friend this morning, over coffee and some photo making.

I'm looking forward to this Friday. For the first time in a while my wife and I are going on a planned date with just the two of us. We've been out on spontaneous outings, but not on a planned date for a while now. It's my turn to plan it, which I'm always a little apprehensive about, because I don't think I'm the best planner.

I'm going to bed now. It's late, and I'm tired. I hope I don't get restless brain like last night. I don't think I will.

Thanks for reading. Take care.

1 comment:

M said...

I bet your date turned out awesome!! Ladies really do appreciate the thought that goes into these things, not necessarily the perfectnesses of it all :).