Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 157

I finished up another set of photos today for friends of mine. As I said about the other family/baby shoot I did a month ago, it was a learning experience, and it was experience in general. Each shoot I do, I gain valuable knowledge, and my skill will increase because of that. I'm pretty excited about it.

Over the next couple weeks, I have another shoot with a couple, and some other projects. One of my biggest challenges is my own self esteem. I sometimes only pick out the flaws in my photos, and need others to point out the good. I think I should make that a priority...saying at least one good thing about the photos I take. Granted, some photos just don't turn out. That's a reality. But I know that isn't the case for everything I create.

I had my eyes checked today, and measured for contacts, because I'm interested in getting some. Other than my poor vision, everything seems to be good with my eyes. They have changed a bit since the last time. My right eye's strengthened but the astigmatism got worse. Basically, it's the same to look through, but a different type of prescription. I probably messed up that explanation royally. Oh well. I'm excited to try contacts. I hope they work. Also, my Macula is great, and I don't have Cataracts, so that's a bonus.

One of these days, I would really like to do another video (as I mentioned before). However, I would like some ideas to start off with, instead of just rambling. SO, if you have any ideas of what you'd like me to record, let me know. Please, no "a day in the life of". That would be sooo boring.

I think that's it for today. Thanks so much for reading. I still get people telling me that they've been reading, which is good. Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to see some of your favorite stuff. Take me to your favorite park, corner, coffee shop, scenic view, public toilet...whatever.

Marsha said...

sing us a song!!

p.s. happy to hear about the healthy macula :)

Jason said...

Ha, I was actually thinking of doing a song or two...super shy about that though...worse than just doing a normal vlog. We'll see.

And thanks, I'm pretty proud of my Macula. One of my crowning achievements.