Saturday, June 04, 2011

Day 144

Well, we're back from our little trip. It's good to be home as always, but I'm a bit sad that it's over.

I had a really good time hanging out with my cousins at their house, having great talks and just hanging out. Honest, quality conversation and time together.

When I got home this evening, I started feeling pretty drained and emotional. I think it started because of  "post company/visit blues". I think most of you will understand what I'm talking about.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you what I thought about the U2 concert. It had a big stage, lots of lights, nice huge high def screens, singing, and instrument playing. There, I talked about it.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My wife offered to clean the house, while I will take the car out to vacuum and clean and wash and all that. For me, this is a sweet deal. After that, we'll hopefully get our bikes working and go for a ride around the neighbourhood. I'm in desperate need of exercise. That's another topic entirely.


I think that's about it for now. After the weekend, I hope to have a productive, positive week. I fell off the positive wagon a bit tonight, and had some pretty negative thoughts about myself and all that. It didn't last long, and my wife was right there to support me and talk me through it. I love her.

Thanks so much for reading. Take care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been having the post visit blues since may long, a full weekend with everyone and then nothing for two weeks, one day seems to run into the next, it gets monotonous, cant wait to see everyone again in july, luv CFC

Jason said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again in July as well. Why don't we try to get together for a weekend this summer so you don't have to wait so long between visits?

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great idea