Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 162

About a year ago, I bought a flip recorder with the intention of doing a semi-regular vlog. For some reason, I never really did. I think I felt a bit silly doing it. Now I just don't really care if people think it's silly. they don't really have to watch it if they don't want to. Anyway, I know I've posted a couple of videos already, but that was on a different channel. This week I started a new channel dedicated to vlogging. I don't know if a theme will surface, but so far it's just going to be for fun. I hope you enjoy. I've only done a couple videos so far. If you want, you can also subscribe to this channel on youtube, if you have an account.




Thanks so much for stopping by. Take care!

4 comments:

Karen said...

You made me giggle. I needed that today. Thank you for being you.

Angie said...

Impressed by your ability to multitask. I totally would have dropped the camera, or fallen off the bike. Good job!

Tyler Horton said...

My word did this ever bring me a great deal of joy. Thank you my old friend. Saskatoon seems similar to Fredericton. Big river/bridge with the downtown on one side. Makes me wish we lived in the city.

Jason said...

Thanks everyone. It was fun to do. My ego is having a bit of trouble with the 2 "dislike's" below the comments, though. Can't expect everyone to like videos I suppose. Also, if I didn't want people to have the option of clicking the dislike option, I wouldn't have put it there! Anyway, thanks.