Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 153

I finished putting together our new bbq this afternoon. We're really pumped, as it's our first new bbq that we bought ourselves. Our last one was a second hand bbq that was maybe 90 dollars brand new. It lasted about one summer. Well, it still worked sort of, but it was in bad shape, and wasn't fun at all to grill on. Anyway, enough about the bbq.

Tomorrow I'm back at the dentists, AGAIN. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but the last time I went, it was basically a wasted appointment, because the impression they took the time before didn't work right. They had to retake the impression, and it took them 3 tries to get it right. I guess my teeth are difficult. I could tell they were getting a bit frustrated with the impressions, and probably a bit frustrated that they were taking up my time (which wasn't a big deal). Anyway, the extra appointment didn't cost me any extra, which was nice. I actually enjoy the people there. A few months ago, I wouldn't be caught dead saying that I enjoyed going to the dentist.

Don't know what else to tell you, really. I'm hoping to vlog again this coming week...once at least, maybe twice. Maybe I'll take you on a field trip one day, while I do errands or go to a coffee shop or something. Real exciting, I know. :) I just don't want to be the guy who ALWAYS talks about depression, etc. I have really enjoyed being an advocate for mental health improvement (and will continue to do so), but I like doing other things as well. We'll see!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by and reading. Take care!

No comments: