Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 159

Rainy Saturday. I was supposed to do a photo shoot today just after dinner, but we ended up cancelling because of the almost gauranteed presence of rain this evening.

I got paid for my work yesterday. It felt good. I am now a paid photographer! Ha! Good stuff.

This week I will start focusing my efforts on a different kind of project, which I'm both excited and apprehensive about. I'll share more about that later.

I continue to get messages over email or fb from people who want to encourage me or share their own story about depression and/or anxiety. Thanks so much to those who have done so, and thanks to those who continue to check in to this blog and read. I know that there are lots who read that don't want to comment. That's totally fine. I don't know what to say half the time on others blogs either.

I think I'll leave it at that for now. Take care!

No comments: