Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 155

The heat has already been a challenge, to be honest. I will try not to complain very much about the weather, because I know the winters are hard in this province. I'll be longing for warmer weather soon enough.

I've had moments of being tired of doing this blog recently. It's probably when I'm not feeling very inspired, and the material is boring or starts feeling like the same old stuff. I have no plans on quitting, and I know more ideas will come in time. In the mean time, I'll ramble on about my days.

In the next couple of weeks, our summer picks up for a bit, as family is coming down this way. I'm really excited to see people.

Okay I'm just trying to fill space. Thanks for reading today. Sorry!

Take care.

3 comments:

Tyler Horton said...

Honestly I admire your stamina. I'm trying to start something but just aiming for 2 days a week with my fingers crossed. Buy yourself an expensive true coffee beverage on me old friend!

Jason said...

Thanks Tyler! I will!

If you wouldn't mind me putting a link to your blog on my blog, I would love to do that! Just send the address my way!

Tyler Horton said...

Actually if you click my name on the comment post it will take you right to it. Just 1 post so far. Still getting setup.