Monday, June 06, 2011

Day 146

It was somewhat of a challenging day. I basically slept or wanted to sleep through the day. Thankfully it worked out to see some friends this evening. That helped me feel a little better.

Tomorrow I'm seeing my counselor for what will probably be the last time. Although I have a lot of work to do, I think he's done what he can do.

In the afternoon tomorrow I have a shoot with friends of mine. It should be challenging, but fun. It'll be the two of them, plus their son, who is an energetic boy just over a year old, and their newborn daughter. I'm nervous, but looking forward to it.

I have some other stuff I need to do this week, but I won't bore you with the details. Actually, it's just not something that I like talking about, but need to take steps forward. Sorry for the vague blogging.

That's about it for today. Thanks for reading, again and again. Take care.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Knock it outta the park! The photos, not the camera. :P