Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 319

At least i hink it is day 319. I will fix it later. It is a pain to check it from my phone.

It was an okay day, except i am starting to get a bit tired of working Sundays. I miss hanging out with my wife all day. I hardly get a full day with her. Hopefully it wont be for a super long time that i work weekends. It could be worse though. I am not complaining. I am just saying i miss spending Sundays with my wife.

So, just over a month till i am finished this daily blog. That actually felt strange typing that out. I need to prepare myself for it anyway.

I hope you are dong well. Take care of yourself.

2 comments:

Thoughts From Me said...

Not 100% sure but I think the 27th of November is actually the 331st day of the year.

Jason said...

But but but, I didn't start January first.