Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 306

I've had a bit of a strange semester. I don't think I have taken school as seriously I should have. In fact, if I'm wondering, I'm going to say that I haven't. I don't really know why, but it's been one of those 'off' semesters. I'm looking forward to finishing this one up.

I've been obsessing over the guitar I'm planning on getting in a little while. I am pretty sure I've decided to sell off my telecaster and amp (even though I love that guitar, I don't play it near enough) and get an upgraded acoustic guitar. I don't know when it's going to happen exactly, but probably in the not super distant future. I think I've narrowed down my choice to a Martin D-35. That's all I'll really say about that now, until I have it in my hands.

I'm a bit tired, and will have a long day tomorrow, so I'm going to bed now. Thanks for reading. Take care.

No comments: