Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 293

Tuesday down. I felt good today. I've been feeling good in general lately. Ever since I started medication, and started eating a lot better, my energy has gone way up. I'm still very out of shape, and need to lose a lot more weight, but I'm well on my way. I just had a late night vegetable snack. One of the things I want to do is cut down on my snacking late at night. When I do snack, however, it's pretty much all vegetables. I usually steam them/cook them a bit. The difference between now and a month ago, is that now I snack because I'm hungry, not just because I am up. So, I don't feel too bad about it at all...especially because it's veggies...lots of fibre, and nutrients.

Enough about that, for now!

I'm getting more excited about the baby coming. We aren't ready at all, but we'll get there. I think closer to Christmas we'll start looking for some baby stuff. We also have to downsize our own stuff, and make room for baby furniture and all that. It'll be tight in a one bedroom, but doable. I don't care what anyone says...you don't need a huge house to have a baby in. Well, you don't need a huge house, period, in my opinion, but that's another conversation. Anyway, I'm very excited, and now that my wife's belly is starting to grow, it adds to the excitement.

That's about it for now. You all take care. Thanks for reading. Love you!

No comments: