Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Day 300

Its hard to believe that 300 days have passed by since i started this daily blog. I don't remember why i started it, but through middle i remember vividly, as it was during some of the most difficult moments of my life. Blogging, i am sure, played a huge part in my healing process. Now, for the last couple months, I've been struggling with a direction, and at times with motivation in wanting to put the time into it day to day. Anyway, you've heard it all before so I won't bore you anymore.
I know I keep saying this but I really would like to do some fun things on this blog. I don't know if that means games, or a give away, or more videos, etc. Its just a matter of making the time to do cooler things, or putting more thought into the posts.
Well, thanks again for reading day after day. I really aappreciate it. It has been an adventure, to say the least. I am looking forward to the next 65 days.
Take care, everyone. Love you all.

No comments: