Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 311

Pretty good day. We went grocery shopping in the morning, then I worked the rest of the day till 6pm. Then I made my wife supper, and we went over to her parents and visited.

I've been feeling a bit light headed, or dizzy when I get up too fast, or crouch down to do something/get something. I'm pretty sure it's because my blood pressure has been dropping. I'm still on meds for that, but as I lose weight, my blood pressure has been dropping. It's not too low, but I don't think my body is used to having normal, or just under the 120/80 pressure. Anyway, I suppose it's a good problem to have. My goal is to get off those meds, and I think I'm on my way. It might be a while, but maybe for now I can get a lower dose. I'll talk to my doctor about that soon.

I think my wife has been feeling the baby. She keeps on feeling a sort of fluttering feeling from time to time. I've heard it explained like that before. Anyway, it's only going to get stronger from here on out. Next week week we have another appointment with the midwife. I'm really excited about hearing the heartbeat again. After that, we still have a few weeks till our first ultrasound. It just seems so long from now. I'm really looking forward to that.

Anyway, it's getting pretty late, and I have to get up a bit earlier. Take care, everyone. Love you!

No comments: