Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 44

It was back to the dentist for me this morning. I got nitrous again, but I think I might go without next time...not because I don't like it. I love it. I fell asleep as they gave me a root canal today. That's how awesome it is. It's just that I don't want to always need it. I can man up and get some work done without it. I hope. There's a lot more work to be done.

In a month my wife and I are going to Toronto. My wife has a course, and I'm just along for the ride. She wanted me to come, so I'm going. I'm not sure what I'm going to do during the day yet, but I'll find something. I'm sure it'll involve my camera for a bit of it. Maybe a basketball game, just to say I've been to one. I'm sure Raptors tickets have to be cheap these days. Jenn and I even talked about taking a train to Montreal or some other nearby city during the weekend. Who knows. It's pretty wide open yet.

Tonight I'm going aqua-cising. I'll let you know how that goes. Jenn and a friend of her's go once and a while. Hopefully it's not a complete gong show.

That's about it. Still Vegas pictures coming. I think I'll just post them how they come out of the camera. I shot Raw + jpeg, so I can just share the jpeg's.

Take care.

No comments: