Friday, February 04, 2011

Day 26 - Almost there

Jenn's working her butt off now, in efforts to try to finish some reports before the day is done.

I'm so thankful for her. Not just because she has a good career and makes enough to support us for now. That is a good thing, but that's not why I'm thankful for her. I'm thankful for her because she loves me in spite of my seemingly insurmountable number of flaws.

We're looking forward to having the next couple of weeks off together.

If you're a praying person, pray that the weather is good for travel. It's not looking very promising early on, so we'll see. Winter tires are great, but don't do much on sheer ice.

That's it for today. I've been doing errands this morning, and now I have to do some finishing stuff around the apartment (laundry, cleaning, packing, etc). Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jay Nelson said...

Hope you guys have a great trip!!