Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 33 - Hoover Dam

We drove out to the Hoover Dam today. It was probably my favorite part of our trip so far. Well, I really liked Le Reve as well. Super cool show.

This holiday hasn't been what we wanted it to be. That being said, I'd consider coming back for a weekend trip with a group of friends for a show or something. Nothing more. This isn't a good place to spend a week. At least, in my opinion it isn't. Lesson learned!

Well, we're getting up really early tomorrow morning, so I should go start getting stuff ready. Thanks for reading. Take care.

1 comment:

Jay Nelson said...

I'm jealous you guys got to see Hoover Dam. . . I agree with you about not staying a week in Vegas. . . We were there 4 nights and by the last night we were ready to go home. . . . I'd say 3 nights is plenty. I also would love to go back with a group of friends for a weekend sort of thing. That would be fun. We'll have to get together when you guys get back. Hope the rest of the trip is good.