Thursday, February 03, 2011

Day 25 - Martin Sexton

Well, as the title suggests, I'm going to Martin Sexton tonight at the Broadway Theatre. I'm really looking forward to this, but I'm also torn because we have quite a bit to do before we take off for our trip.

Martin Sexton is a bluesy folk guitar player, singer, and song writer. Nobody beats his vocal range, and his ability to mimic other instruments while playing guitar and singing. That Saskatoon is getting him is a real treat. I'm sad that there isn't more buzz.

We're getting quite close to ready for our trip. Packing is the main thing that needs to be done now. Packing, and cleaning up the apartment. First, before we pack, I have to do laundry, which I'm in the middle of doing now. I have always worked under pressure, and I think it drives my wife a bit crazy at times. She's an organized details type planner. If I was like her, we would have been packed and ready to go this past weekend already. Something I can strive for, I suppose.

I'm looking forward to posting photos of our trip on this blog. I've been shooting in raw, though, and don't know if I'll be able to upload them here. I also don't have anything that can edit/process raw photos yet, and probably won't for a while. Maybe there is free software out there. If you're reading this, and know what I can do, let me know. iphoto isn't doing the trick :)

Well, that's about it for today. I won't get into the stressful stuff. I'll just let you know that there's a slight chance that Jenn may have to strike in the next few weeks, which would absolutely suck. Her work has been crazy busy lately, and I don't have a job yet. THAT, however, is another story.

Okay, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Your cd that came with the D700 has RAW processing software made by Nikon. And GIMP has RAW processing software.

Hope that helps.