Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 24 - Stuff and things and things and stuff

Today I actually got a couple things done, which is good.

I'm so out of shape. I'm really starting to wonder if going to Las Vegas was a good idea. I know there will be a crap load of walking. I'll get over it. The first day will most likely be the worst, and hopefully it'll get better after that. I'll just keep stretching. :) That being said, I'm really excited about walking around taking photos and seeing all the insane excess that Vegas really is. It's a spectacle, and nothing more. I wanted to see it in person at least once. Actually, I've seen it once before, but in the day light, from a bus, back in '97. I heard it's changed. ;)

Someone told me about the M&M factory. I will go there. I love M&M's.

I think I've decided to leave the winter tires on the car. Most of the trip there will be cool enough not to hurt them. While we're in Las Vegas, we're not driving the car very far or fast, so it will be fine. Far less hassle than finding a place to change over our tires, or me doing that by myself. I wasn't looking forward to that. Good stuff.

Well, that's about it for now.

Oh wait, Saskatoon is finally getting a decent roaster. I'll keep you posted on who and where you can get the beans.

Take care.

2 comments:

Angie said...

The other day someone was telling me about a place in Vegas called Freemont Street where they have this huge overhead LCD display that is as long as 5 football fields. Said it is something to see! Sounded pretty neat :)

Jason said...

Yeah friends of ours told us about that as well. It's part of older Vegas. I think we'll definitely try to see that.