Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 32

Today we're going to give it another try. We're here, so we're going to try to make the best of it. It was only our first day out yesterday, and maybe we were just a bit shell shocked. Today we're going to hit up an outlet mall, then go to a show in the evening.

Yesterday there was a street preacher preaching the Word of God in a very matter of fact way. I think his message for the most part was sound, but the delivery, in my opinion, might have been wrong for where he was at. That being said, I'm not sure if I have the "stones" to talk to people the way he does on a busy corner of Las Vegas strip, where people are walking around drunk, people are handing out fliers for prostitutes, and the noise and lights lures people in much more quickly than does Gods message of love. People are easily taken in by fake and pretty, rather than simple, strong, steady, and everlasting. Of course, that's what I believe.

Today I'm bringing my camera out with us. Hopefully I'll get some decent photos.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: