Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 38

It's the end of the day, and again I haven't made time for a proper blog. I'm going to have to turn over a new leaf soon or this will become a series of blogs that read "too tired to blog again".

Today Jenn and I just spent time together. For the most part, it was a good time. We tried to have a nap, but the phones kept beeping with messages and phone calls. By the time we were going to shut them off, it was almost time to get up and go. Next time, I guess.

We also had some good laughs today. It's really great to laugh with your partner. Even if it's just because you're both acting silly or stupid or whatever. I wish people could see how funny Jenn really is. She's a bit of an introvert in public, which is fine, but people don't get to see the side of her that I get to see. I consider myself lucky.

Tomorrow we're just getting ready for the weekend. We're going on a retreat with our church. It should be a good time...if not just for sleeping and napping and eating and jamming and taking pictures. I'm not much of an outdoor sports guys (or any sort of sports, really). There's a fire place there, so that's fun to spend time at.

I don't think there's internet at the cabin we'll be at. Even though I hardly blog about anything worth reading, I'll still feel weird about not being able to blog for a couple of days. I might just write something each day on a word processor, and post them later. We'll see.

Well, that's about it for now. I have Vegas pictures to post soon. Thanks for reading. Take care.

1 comment:

Jay said...

We're the same. You'd never catch me acting in public the way I do at home around Kiwi & Angie. In public I'm very serious. At home, with just my family, I can be really goofy and silly.