Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 36 - Back home

Well, we drove home a few days early. We're back in Saskatchewan now and I couldn't be happier that I am. I drove through some really beautiful country down south, but still wouldn't move anywhere else if I don't have to. Saskatchewan is my home, and hopefully always will be. Boring? I don't care if it is or not.

I loaded my photos on to the external hard drive tonight. The thing with Vegas is that everyone's pictures look the same. I hope a few of mine are different, but I doubt it. It's lights and hotels, and hotels with lights. That's Vegas.

We drove to Tisdale today to have a visit with my parents. It was fun. Tomorrow morning we'll go back to Saskatoon for the remainder of our "vacation". It'll be good to sleep in our own bed again.

That's about it for now. Thanks. Take care.

No comments: