Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 343

Tomorrow is my wifes last day of work before she starts her Christmas holiday. I am very excited for her because she works so hard. It is too bad we have to move over the break, but it will be worth it. It will be an easy move as far as moves go.

**Edit** I don't know who read it already, but I wrote this big post last night, complaining about stuff, and when I woke up this morning I just didn't want it on here any more. Yeah, it's how I felt, but I just don't want it on here. The paragraph below is the last thing I wrote, and you can sort of tell that I was in somewhat of a defiant mood. Anyway, I forgot to actually give the information I said I was going to. I'll add an edit below as well.

Oh, by the way...I told you I'd give you more information about our ultrasound. Some of you may not want to hear about the baby anymore. Well, I am sorry you feel that way, but too bad. I am extremely excited about this. I realize obviously that my baby isnt the first one, or that I am not the first father-to-be, but these are my experiences, and I will share them with those who care/care ot listen.
I am really sleepy now. Im not so sure if this is going to make any sense. Take care.


**Edit** The ultrasound lady told us that she was about 80% sure that it was a girl. Watching the little one move around was such a great experience. Both my wife and I wished that they would give a dvd of the ultrasound, but that's probably a long way off. They might do it at those fancier places, but we didn't want to pay for an ultrasound that makes your baby look like a clay monster (the 3D stuff). Anyway...yeah...so probably a girl. I am very excited about it. I would have been excited either way though, just so you know. So if the ultrasound lady was wrong, and we end up with a boy, great. Either way, I'm happy. The private parts don't really matter to me.

Take care, everyone.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Healthy babies are what matter. I'm glad the little one is growing well.

Angela said...

Awww, a girl! That's so fun, not that a boy wouldn't have been fun....but I will stop this sentence now.

I have a perfect knitting pattern that I will get to in the new year...

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,
I look forward hearing the excitement in your posts about your baby. Enjoy this time.

Lyn said...

I like hearing about baby too! So be as excited as you feel, and let it all out on here! After all, it is your blog!