Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 352

This year (2011) I have experienced a wide variety of emotions and events, but over all, 2011 can die. Id rather forget it, except it has made me a better person in many ways...like dark nights often do. I expect, or hope, rather, that 2012 brings better things, because some of those things are already in the works. Our coming baby I know will be a life changing event. I have been living a healthier life style diet-wise. I am on my way to my goal weight. I am going to read more this coming year, which I am looking forward to. I hope to strengthen relationships this year, because I think too many people spend too much time in shallow waters, when we need to work on honesty, love, communicaton, depth, stuff like that.
Maybe Im just talking out of my butt.
Happy new year, everyone. Take care. Love you.

6 comments:

Jay said...

I agree with you in every way except the reading unless it is photography related.

I hope tonight rings in much better things, though I'm not optimistic, personally.

Jason said...

I think we need to get out for a coffee or a meal one of these days soon. I need a Jay fix! Sorry i couldn't make it to say hello this evening. I know one thing for sure...I'm super happy I get to be part of your 2012, and I'm super glad you were part of my 2011, and the next year, and i hope many years to come...not to sound too gushy. Ha ha. Seriously though, thanks for the friendship.

Laurie said...

I agree Jason, I'm ready to get rid of 2011 and start 2012 with a healthier life style and healthier year!

Kimbal said...

Good thoughts boyo. I would like to deepen our friendship...even If you don't, I'll just do it without you.

Anonymous said...

Chadney,

Honestly one of the best posts I've read. Really encouraged me tonight.

I agree that we need more people willing to leave 'shallow waters' and immerse themselves in deeper relationships.

Happy New Year!

Kroegeroos said...

love this post, and by the way if that was all talking out of your butt... you've got one talented butt - I'd be content if that came from my face!
miss you two.
N