Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 342

Reading is the activity of 2012 for me. In advance, I'm letting you know that my new years resolution is to read more books and to get to my goal wieght of 190lbs. The weight loss is a fairly big goal, but very doable. As for reading more, I haven't come up with a specific number of books, or if I should go with pages read or what. Let me know what you think, and of any book recommendations. I will start making a list now.
Take care everyone. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Thoughts From Me said...

I am not too sure how much you are reading at the moment or how quickly you read but maybe your reading goal should be something that you change throughout the year. Maybe start off slowly with one book a week and then go from there. Or just make it flexible because once the baby is born and summer hits you will be so busy it may be difficult to keep up with reading. One thing that is nice about a newborn though is that it is easy to cuddle a baby and read a book at the same time. I find that some weeks I don't even feel like reading and then other weeks I read 4 or more books. I figure as long as I am reading often it is a good thing :)