Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day 341

I think I may have felt our baby moving around my wifes belly. If it was my imaginaton, it wont be long till I really can.
I have some ultrasound pictures to post, but not for a day or two.
Thanks to all of you who share in our exitement. It means a lot to me/us. I am sure Ive mentioned this before, but when we miscarried last spring, the one thing I tried very hard to do was not to isolate myself from people with babies or pregnant people. I encouraged my wife not too as well. As a result, bitter roots havent been able to take hold. We openly celebrated with people, and I think in hindsight it meant a lot to them. I cant imagine not having shared in their excitement, as you've shared in ours. It's the case especially with those close to us. It is a very special, and at times very difficult time (pregnancy and early parenthood) and it is nice to be a part of that in my friends lives. So, all that to say...thanks for being happy for us. Thanks for the support.

No comments: