Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 98

Today I went with Jenn to see the doctor. Everything seems to be pretty "normal", considering the circumstance. The doctor was very reassuring, and encouraging. She even gave Jenn a hug on the way out of the room, which was nice.

Tomorrow Jenn goes back to work. It has been a struggle for her to think about going back to normal life. I will do my absolute best to support her and encourage her, but as a friend of ours said, life just isn't normal anymore. Maybe for me that's part of the problem...I keep on expecting normal to happen, and I ignore the face that life hasn't been "normal" for me for a long long time.

That's just the thing, since my marriage, the news of a baby was the best and most normal thing that has happened in my life. Now, I can only cling to hope that another will eventually come. I can only hope that our life will have some sort of normalcy in it. I am tired of challenge after challenge. Yes, I am feeling sorry for myself. So what?

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Hey! Just found your blog! Ben and I are praying for you guys :)

Jason said...

Hey Marsha! Thanks a lot. I would love to read your blog, if you're still blogging. Do I need an invite?

Marsha said...

Hey Jason! Yes you do need an invite. What's your email? I'll send you one.

Jason said...

jasonchadney@hotmail.com is my email address.