Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Day 355

It's been a pretty good day. Im enjoying working with Adam, the head barista where I work. I am learning more, and like getting to know the weekday regulars. However, Im obviously not going to do this long term. I've been thinking about the time frame in which I will be finishing my degree, and the jobs I could be doing that would look better on my resume. This job has been great for while I am a student, and fulfills a bit of a fantasy of mine, because I love coffee and espresso so much. These skills are fun to learn, but my free pouring skills won't get me a seat on the boat, if you know what I mean...not like Id want a seat on it anyway. I don't even know what Im talking about anymore. Let me know if you have a clue.
I am getting a bit apprehensive about being finished this blog. I even thought to myself the other day, "Self, maybe you could do this for another year," Well, even if I continue blogging, it won't be on a daily basis. Can you imagine this for another year? You think the quality is bad now? Wow would it get bad. Anyway, Im thinking something photography related...like a project that forces me to pick up my camera. Also, I've mentioned this before but Id like to write a blog that has something specific to offer people, not just a daily diary like this one has been most of the time.
Im heading to sleep now. If there are words out of place blame my phone. I've been trying to fix it but I may have missed the odd word. Auto correct/predictive text doesn't always work properly.
Take care everyone. Love you.

No comments: