Saturday, January 07, 2012

Day 358

I took my wedding band in to get resized this afternoon. Im looking forward to being able to wear it again, so the ladies stop hitting on me. :)
Im watching Fellowship of the Ring at the moment. I honestly dont know whats wrong with me. I almost never take the opportunity to sleep when I have it. It is a great movie, as are the rest, but worth the lack of sleep? Im just glad I dont have to wake up super early tomorrow.
I bought the one textbook I need for the one class I am taking this semester. Its a  soft cover, with cheap looking formatting, and it cost 165 dollars before tax. What a joke. Apparently it is a good book, but come on! I think I may have found a cheap pdf file version of the book online, but Im not sure yet. When I get internet on Monday I will double check. It has been a pain not to have the internet. Doable, especially wih our smart phones, but annoying, considering how much we use the inernet these days...banking, school, email, research, most forms of comunication, and much more.
Hey are any of you song writers? Or maybe I should ask, do any of you write songs? How do you go about doing that? I could use some advice. I would like to write more stuff, but dont really know the best way to start. Maybe it's just finding a process that works for me.
I really hope my work can offer me primarily weekday work. I want full time, during the week, minus Thursday mornings. I want to evenually augment that wage with photography gigs, so we will see how that goes. I need to hone my skill there. I have been so lazy this winter with my camera. I feel bad about it. I cant seem to multitask very well. If i get busier with school, I cant do other things on the side very well. I will keep attempting that.
Enough rambling for now. Thanks for reading. I hope everyone is doing well. Forgive typos throughout. Again, without internet I am doing this via my phone. Smaller keyboard, typing with my thumbs.
Take care.

No comments: