Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 364

I had class this morning, and it went by quite fast. This is interesting, considering that it is a class about death and terminal illness. Maybe it's the professor. Maybe it's my interest in the class material. From time to time I think about working in palliative care. Who knows where life will take me.

I bought a family gym pass yesterday. My wife wanted to do aquarobics. I want to start doing weights and cardio. We'll do that at the gym until the spring, when our baby comes, then we'll probably cancel.

I can't believe tomorrow it's all over. I'm not actually sure it worked out to be 365 days exactly tomorrow, but I tried my best. I know there were cheat days from time to time, and nearing the end I had some trouble getting posts in on time, but the end is here tomorrow. Crazy.


I don't have much to say, really. That's partially why I am glad I am finished the everyday posts. I am depleted, or so it feels. No more opinions. Ha.

Take care, everyone. Love you all.

2 comments:

lyn said...

I loved doing aquacise when I was pregnant - great low-impact activity

Karen said...

I'd be interested to know what they teach in a class about death and terminal illness. I know our situation was very out of the norm - but I bet I could still be a good case study.