Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 361

I have been feeling the baby move a lot more lately. It comes in cute little bumps against my wifes belly. I get so excited when I finally feel it. I feel so lucky to get to experience that so closely. I cant imagine what the experience of having a life move around inside of you must be like. I love talking to my wife about it, or when she  talks about how she is moving around. Everytime she moves around, my wife tells me and shows me where abouts to feel.

I absolutely cant wait to see my wife mother a child. She has a quiet strength, and so much live and tenderness to offer. She will be a good role model, and a great example of someone who doesn quit when the going gets tough. Hell, she has been that role model for me. She may come across as gentle and quiet and timid at times, but when it comes to it, she is a quiet warrior.

I suppose I should say now, because I need to start wrapping up, thanks so so much to you, for reading this blog day after day, or at least on a regular basis. Thank you for celebrating with me, or mourning with me, or crying with me, or whatever else we experienced. It has been an interesting year, to say the least. I am sorry this blog.wasnt a lot of things. I had many ideas, but it mostly just ended up being my life. I think my idea(s) may come in a different blog. Im not sure what I am going to do wih this one yet. I may burn it, or I may keep it. We'll see.

Finally getting internet back this week. It will be very nice to have that back.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

So excited for you guys!!!

Love hearing about how awesome your wife is :)