Thursday, October 21, 2010

October...things have changed.

Well, lot has happened (at least in my mind) since the last time I posted. To make a long story short, I've decided to take next semester off. The reasons are numerous, but if I had to give you one simple explanation, it would be because I don't think I'm going the right way. I am taking the next semester at least to work and figure it out and to go on a holiday with my beautiful wife, among other things.

On another note, I've recently got back into photography. Well, I've never completely left, but I got a dslr...a great one. I'm really excited, and it is one of my dreams to be able to take pictures for a job. That is one of the big things I'll be doing over the next while...learning my camera, photography techniques, taking tons of pictures, etc. I want to get to the point where I feel comfortable taking basic pictures for engagement, family portraits, and even weddings for people who can't afford a profession/experienced photographer. Anyway, I ramble. I'll be posting photos from time to time, as I know this is basically a safe place as nobody reads my blog. :)

1 comment:

Jay Nelson said...

This place is not so safe because I read your blog!! It goes to my google reader! Anyways, I'm excited for you!! I'm going to want to meet up and see what kind of camera you got! We need to see you guys again soon anyways!!